What I Wore
- Lock and pearl necklace – blue bijou jewelry
- Polka dot pussybow blouse – Maxmara, traded
- Black scoope neck T-shirt – Jacob
- Vest – RW&Co. I searched far and wide for this vest and finally found it in Vancouver when I was there for Christmas. Some of my best pieces are Canadian!
- Watch – Fossil
- Denim slacks – Jacob
- Buckled flats – NY&Co., thrifted
It’s amazing how new combinations come together in the closet when you’re looking for them! The polka dot blouse was a great combination with the textured vest and since they share the same color scheme with a pattern scale that goes from tiny to small, it works beautifully!