Don’t you love it when your outfit matches your artwork? That’s when you know you are dressing and living authentically.
Last night we went out for dinner with some friends at California Pizza Kitchen (might I recommend the Thai chicken pizza? Sensational!) and had a grand old time.
What I Wore
- Houndstooth scarf – Olive and Tweed. This is one of my fave ways to wear a scarf. Click here for a scarf video tutorial.
- Houndstooth earrings – Made by Jewls
- Gray boatneck tee – RW&Co. (Another fab Canadian clothing company that I wish we had access to in the US of A)
- Red patent purse – Guess
- Watch – Fossil
- Bootcut dark wash jeans – Banana Republic
- Red open toe shoes – Franco Sarto. A few weeks back the girls got together for mani’s and pedi’s. I got gold polish over a gorgeous Opi color which magically chameleons towards red with these shoes.
What’s your go-to outfit for a night out with friends?