Earlier this summer, we went to see Mat Kearney open up for Owl City at In The Venue. While I wouldn’t recommend the venue, the music was sensational! The lead singer of Owl City was wearing a black collared shirt with a vest, dark jeans and a white belt. He looked pretty styling and I have to admit, I’m channeling a little of Adam Young of Owl City with this outfit. I was meeting with a music producer and a singer/songwriter, so it was perfectly appropriate.
What I Wore
- Shades – American Eagle (on sale!)
- Cowl neck top – sample sale
- Dove necklace – blue bijou jewelry
- Vest – RW&Co.
- Allow me to introduce you to Lola, my 60’s reissued pink Fender Strat – Tom Lee Music
- Charcoal skinny pants – Gap
- Taupe heels – Vianni Collection
What does your inner rock star look like?