August 1, 2009: CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED.
Have you ever had a hard time finding a modest swimsuit that covered your midriff and still looked fabulous? Good, I’m not the only one! If you’re unsatisfied with your swimsuit collection and want something new and flattering to walk down the beach in, you’re in luck!
The Mod Bod has generously donated a swimsuit for one lucky Cable Car Couture reader! Will it be YOU?!
The Mod Bod is modest clothing company that was established in 2004 by Shellie Slade who was tired of having to hunt high and low for modest clothes for her daughters. This year they launched their Swim line that has been incredibly popular!
My favorite piece from their Swim collection is the Aubrey (pictured above) with ravishing ruffles that hide a tummy — fashionably!
All the suits in the Mod Bod Swim line are modest two pieces and interchangable with options like retro boy shorts and swim skirts for the gal that wants to keep covered poolside.
Even pregnant women are in luck with the Mod Bod Swim Collection! Their swimsuits can accomodate a growing tummy.
To enter the contest is easy.
- Simply visit The Mod Bod website and leave a comment on our blog, telling us what your favorite piece is from the Swim Collection!
- For an extra entry, subscribe to Cable Car Couture’s Email Newsletter in the top right hand corner — you’ll get notifications about amazing giveaways like this one!
- For an extra entry, Tweet about The Mod Bod Swimsuit Giveaway Contest on Twitter! Be sure to leave the URL in the comment.
Example: “Enter to Win a FREE Mod Bod Swimsuit from @cablecarcouture! Contest ends 7/31/09. http://bit.ly/hoQug Pls RT!”
- For an extra entry, update your Facebook status on The Mod Bod Swimsuit Giveaway Contest.
- For an extra entry, become a Fan of Cable Car Couture on Facebook!
NOTE: For ease in tabulating entries, please make a separate comment for each entry. Thank you!
Contest closes on Thursday, July 31st, 2009.