The Mod Bod is a local clothing company dedicated to providing great quality modest clothes. We’re excited to bring you a giveaway for two popular Mod Bod pieces, the flared Belle skirt in red, and the lace front cami in gray.
To give you a preview of my upcoming class on How to Wear One Piece Five Ways, here are five different ideas of how to wear each piece.
The red Belle skirt is eye-catching and dramatic, and as you can see, it’s a really versatile piece. Plus, it’s comfortable enough to wear all day long. With a fuller skirt, it can nicely accommodate women with fuller hips and thighs. Even a gal with wider athletic shoulders will appreciate the flare since it will help balance their body.
Outfits from L to R — Outfit A: Belle skirt with print shirt. Outfit B: Skirt with white button down shirt. Outfit C: Skirt with black turtleneck and apron. Outfit D: Skirt with floral ruffle top. Outfit E: Skirt with black tee and white cardigan.
The gray lacey front cami is ultra soft and can be worn in lots of fun ways. The lace texture gives the piece some great visual interest, making it a great way to spice up a simple outfit. It’s nice and long (great for gals like me with a long torso) so you’ll be sure to get plenty of coverage.
Outfits from L to R — Outfit A: Gray cami with pink boyfriend cardi and black skinny jeans. Outfit B: Cowl neck top with cami, black skinny jeans, and suede boots. Outfit C: Purple cardigan, fishnet scarf, cami, gray jeans. Outfit D: Cropped jacket with cami and blue skinny jeans. Outfit E: Orange tunic with cami and black skinny jeans.
If you can’t wait to get your hands on these fabulous pieces, you can purchase the Belle Skirt and Lacey Front Cami online at www.themodbod.com or from the Mod Bod University Mall store.
One lucky winner will snag these two Mod Bod pieces in their size! To enter the contest, follow the rules below.
Main Entry: Tell us which outfit you like best!
- 2nd entry: Fan The Mod Bod and Follow @modbod on Twitter.
- 3rd entry: Become a fan of Cable Car Couture on Facebook and follow @cablecarcouture on Twitter.
- 4thth entry: Share the love and announce the giveaway on Facebook or Twitter!
- Facebook Example: Enter to win fantastic Mod Bod clothes with Cable Car Couture! http://bit.ly/eVI5G9
- Twitter Example: Enter to win fantastic @modbod clothes on @CableCarCouture! http://bit.ly/eVI5G9 #giveaway
- 5th entry: Tell us how you would like to style the pieces if you won them!
- Please leave one comment per entry.
The contest ends on Sunday, February 13, 2011 at midnight. Let’s hear it from you!
Copyright 2011 Cable Car Couture. All Rights Reserved.
Blog Disclosure: Cable Car Couture received free product for writing a review for Mod Bod.