When it comes to wearing peplums, you often see peplums as part of shorter skirts, skinny pants, or pants, but it’s not often to see a peplum with a maxi skirt. But when you see a maxi paired with a peplum, they go perfectly!
Atlantic-Pacific makes the peplum maxi marriage look divine.
Earrings: Francesca’s | Sunglasses: Borrowed | Top: Target | Belt: the modbod | Skirt: thrifted at Value Village
I was overcome by fits of crazy laughter.
What I Wore
- Lock and pearl necklace – blue bijou jewelry
- Polka dot pussybow blouse – Maxmara, traded
- Black scoope neck T-shirt – Jacob
- Vest – RW&Co. I searched far and wide for this vest and finally found it in Vancouver when I was there for Christmas. Some of my best pieces are Canadian!
- Watch – Fossil
- Denim slacks – Jacob
- Buckled flats – NY&Co., thrifted
It’s amazing how new combinations come together in the closet when you’re looking for them! The polka dot blouse was a great combination with the textured vest and since they share the same color scheme with a pattern scale that goes from tiny to small, it works beautifully!