Download your November Brush Calligraphy Calendar here!
This is Halloween, or as we like to call it around here, the most wonderful time of the year.
Download your complimentary October calendar today!
Sweet September. Brisk fall air. Pumpkin spice lattes. Fall fashion.
Click to download your own September 2016 Brush Calligraphy today!
Oh, August. I’m charmed. So glad to meet you.
Click to download your own August 2016 Brush Calligraphy today!
How is it that we’re at 2016’s halfway mark? I hope your July is full of time spent in the sand and sun!
Download your high res July Brush Calligraphy Calendar here!
June has always been a good month for me, representing long days and short nights, dance festivals, and my birthday. We’re a few days behind the 8 ball, but here is your June calendar!
Come on by for your June 2016 Brush Calligraphy Printable.
May you always have time in your calendar for the important things in life. Over the weekend I attended a women’s retreat and the keynote speaker mentioned how her daughter is getting really good at playing the violin from practicing everyday and has tracked over 1500 days of consistent practicing. Isn’t that inspiring?
This month I’m going to use my calendar to check off every time I practice my art form so I can start tracking my consistency and watch myself improve. I encourage you to put your calendar to good use!
Last week I had the pleasure of attending a Found and Gathered event at WeWork in Seattle on using social media to grow your business. My lovely makeup artist friend Mimi Banasik and I went together to get inspired and we were tickled pink to bump into friends, old and new, and meet some people in real life for the first time!
Cherie Marquez from Found & Gathered was the moderator of the panel and her guests included Kris Rosentrater, President of Storyville Coffee, Kennesha Buycks, Creative Director of Restoration House, and Lisa Dawn Drogin, Founder of Story of My Dress. It was a powerful panel!
Here were some of my key takeaways in the form of my tweets that night:
- Live your story. @restorationh #foundandgathered
- Don’t build your strategy on what you want it to be, but on what your audience wants and where. @Storyville #foundandgathered
- Be open to the possibility that your audience is not going to different platforms for the same reason. @Storyville #foundandgathered
- The great thing about social media is that it’s forgiving. If it works, great. If it doesn’t, adjust. #foundandgathered
- When you look at social media media numbers, they never represent numbers, they represent people. @RestorationH #foundandgathered
- I’m going to continue to tell my story and it doesn’t matter if I get 10 likes or 1000 likes on @instagram. @RestorationH #foundandgathered
- Find where your story meets their story and be willing to go where you didn’t plan. @Storyville #foundandgathered
- You have to be your own brand guardian. @Storyville #foundandgathered
- When we speak to the heart, we put down our walls & be honest about who we are, where we’re going, & where we’ve been. @RestorationH #foundandgathered
How do you use social media to continue the conversation and engage with your audience?