This contest is now closed.
By Sarah Ward
I always love those magazine features where one piece is worn several different ways. As part of their 12 Days of Giveaways, Shade Clothing sent us the Shirred Floral Skirt to review for a giveaway and we happily explored a variety of ways that this skirt can be worn!
Paired with this lemon hued collared shirt, this Shade skirt has a professional feel with a fun flair.
Shirt: RW&Co. Shoes: Walmart. Watch: Timex.
Paired with this delicate dusty rose V-neck 3/4 sleeve shirt, the ensemble takes on a decidedly feminine feel.
Shirt: SmartSet. Shoes: PayLess Shoes.
Paired with a brown V-neck shirt and knee-high boots, you get a more sporty feel.
Shirt: Jacob. Shoes: Claire. Necklace: Family Heirloom.
And if it’s cold outside, don a brown bomber jacket.
Recommendations for wearing the Shirred Floral Skirt from Shade Clothing:
- Tuck your shirt in and play up the waist.
- Pull out colors from the pattern and match other pieces and accessories in your ensemble. You’ll notice we pulled yellow, brown and a dusty rose color from the pattern in our pieces.
- This piece is great if you have a short waist.
- This piece is great if you have fuller hips and thighs — the skirt conceals a multitude of sins, my dears.
- This piece is great if you have fab legs you want to show off. Work it, girl.
So take a moment and enter to win this versatile and fun skirt from Shade Clothing (it also comes in black/grey)! Here’s how:
- 1st entry: Leave a comment about which look you like best and why.
- 2nd entry: Become a fan of Shade Clothing and Cable Car Couture on Facebook!
- 3rd entry: Follow Shade Clothing and Cable Car Couture on Twitter!
- 4th entry: Share the love and announce the giveaway on Facebook or Twitter! We even made it super easy for you:
- 5th entry: Just for giggles and kicks, tell us what YOU’RE doing to make this Christmas memorable.
- Please leave one comment per entry.
PS: If you just can’t wait to win this skirt for yourself, take advantage of some great Christmas Specials right now at Shade Clothing! From December 14 – 22, if you spend $50, take 20% off your purchase. With any purchase of $75, take 25% off and if you spend $100, enjoy 30% off!
Copyright 2009 Cable Car Couture. All Rights Reserved.
Blog Disclosure: Cable Car Couture received free product for writing a review for Shade Clothing. We honestly love this skirt!