Welcome! I’m excited to teach a private Intro to Pointed Pen Calligraphy class for you at Sarah Kim’s home on Wednesday, January 20!
Are you enraptured by images of modern calligraphy you see on Pinterest? Come learn the traditional art of pointed pen calligraphy with a modern twist in this comprehensive class! Your instructor Sarah Ward will teach you the techniques involved in creating thick and thin lines so you can create beautiful calligraphy art! This class will focus on creating lowercase letter-forms with the traditional pointed pen and ink.
Calligraphy supplies are included and light refreshments will be served. **Please advise of any food allergies.
Are you a leftie? Let us know in advance!
You’ll take home:
- Practice calligraphy alphabet
- Ink, an assortment of nibs, pen holders
- Paper supplies
- Bonus calligraphy goodies
- Wednesday, January 20th from 6:30 – 9:00pm
- Sarah Kim’s home: 2015 NE 32nd St, Renton 98056
- $89, including calligraphy supplies
- Wire funds via PayPal email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wire funds via Venmo to @bysarahward.
- You can also pay via Square at the door — just RSVP to email@example.com and let us know to expect you!