Welcome! I’m excited to teach a private Intro to Brush Calligraphy class for you at Savannah’s place on Tuesday, December 1!
Learn the art of brush calligraphy and lettering in this comprehensive class! Your teacher Sarah Ward will instruct you to the basic techniques involved in creating brush calligraphy and help you craft and hone your alphabet so you can create beautiful pieces of lettering art!
Paper and pen supplies will be provided and light refreshments will be served (**Please advise of any food allergies). If you’re interested in pointed pen calligraphy, this is a great preliminary class to apply the same techniques involved in this form of calligraphy.
We keep our class sizes small so you can receive personalized instruction and feedback.
Are you a leftie? Let us know in advance!
Here’s a sampling of Sarah’s brush lettering:
You’ll take home:
- Practice calligraphy alphabet
- Brush, ink, and brush pen
- Paper supplies
- Bonus calligraphy goodies
- Tuesday, December 1st from 6:30 – 9:00pm
- Savannah’s apartment: 1820B 11th Avenue, Seattle, WA
- $89, including calligraphy supplies
- Register via PayPal below, or wire funds via Venmo to @bysarahward
NOTE: If prompted, use PayPal email email@example.com