Our COMMITMENT to you
We commit to show up as our best selves and provide exemplary service while giving you our undivided attention. Our success is reliant upon our relationships of trust and confidence with you. It’s an honor to be invited into your home and life and we commit to engage with you professionally.
- Your time is valuable and so is ours. Because there are limited times available, we require a non-refundable deposit of $100 to secure your appointment time slot. This fee will be deducted from your package rate.
- If for whatever reason you need to reschedule, your deposit will go towards your next appointment as long as you reschedule within two weeks.
- We require 48 hours notice for cancellation. In the event that you are not able to honor your appointment, please contact us within 48 hours. It is recommended to text or call 206-972-0640 for a more immediate response.
- If less than 48 hours notice is provided, the $100 deposit will not be allocated towards your next service.
- We understand that life happens, so please reach out with any extenuating circumstances. Call or text 206-972-0640 for a faster response.
- Payment is due when services are rendered and we encourage same day payment. If payment is not submitted the day of, we will invoice you. Invoices are due upon receipt.
- For payment processing, we accept cash, check, credit cards, Square, Venmo, and PayPal.
- In the unlikely event that a check bounces, a $20 fee will be charged.
Late Payment Policy
- Once invoices are issued, they are due upon receipt. We offer a 30-day grace period before a late fee goes into effect. A 5% late fee will be added to the balance of outstanding payments each month it is outstanding.
- We understand that it takes a great deal of vulnerability to welcome a stranger into your home and we agree to keep your confidence.
- We take privacy very seriously. We won’t share or distribute your contact information without your consent to any third parties (with the exception of trusted third parties like our newsletter company).
- While our consultancy is based in the greater Seattle area, we are willing to travel to provide wardrobe styling services and educational events for individuals and organizations that reside elsewhere. In order to do so, we request coverage for airfare, food stipend, and reasonable accommodations to travel to your locale.
- If you choose to travel to Seattle instead, we would happily make recommendations for accommodations in the area.