For New Years Eve, we got dressed up. To stay home. It was kind of awesome. I was inspired by @NordySanda on Twitter to make my last outfit of the year count. Instead of looking for a swanky party, we stayed in, ate delectable hor dourves and drank bubbly by candlelight while listening to the best songs of 2011.
- Red shawl collar blazer – modbod
- Ruffle tank top – Nordstrom
- Burgundy nail polish – OPI
- Velvet leggings – Vera Wang for Kohls
- Ankle booties – Naturalizer @ Macy’s
What did you wear New Years Eve?