This Saturday I’m excited to host “How to Fake Calligraphy”, a beginner handlettering class for folks who are intimidated by ink pots and nibs, but want to get a grip on modern calligraphy. With Valentine’s Day around the corner, we’ll have a festive lettering project to get you in the spirit!
You’ll walk away with:
- Practice calligraphy alphabet (lowercase letters)
- Tracing paper
- Paper and card supplies
- Bonus calligraphy goodies
- Saturday, February 7, 2015 @ 1pm – 3pm
- 1241 S. 129th St. Burien, WA 98168
- Cost: $40 for one, or $60 for 2 — 25% savings! It’s a perfect Valentine’s Day gift for the loves in your life!
We keep our class sizes small so you get the attention you need. That said, space is limited so register today! If the date doesn’t jive with your schedule, get a group of girlfriends together for a private calligraphy class!
Seating is limited, Register Now!
Hope to see you there!