For a quirky, easy Halloween couple’s costume, consider going the Wes Anderson route!
Costume Components for Margot
- Blonde wig
- Smoky, brooding eye makeup
- Red barrette
- Brown fur coat (borrowed from Heather — thanks!)
- Striped polo shirt or dress
- Skirt or jeans
Costume Components for Richie
- Athletic headband and wristband
- Aviator sunglasses
- Neutral colored blazer
- Blue polo with white blazer (we layered a collared shirt under a blue polo for the same effect)
Lana is a stylist and model I work with with her stunning bone structure and gaze and she came to mind for a perfect Margot Tannenbaum. Add her boyfriend Josh to the mix as Richie and we had a perfect couple’s costume!
Show & Tell!
Did you dress up as the Tannenbaums or pull together a costume from your closet? Leave a link in the comments, post a photo on our Facebook page, or hashtag #costumesinyourcloset on Instagram. We’d love to see your costume creation!
A little behind the scenes love with the team.