When it comes to Halloween costumes, the best ones are handmade, wouldn’t you agree? This week I assembled Halloween costumes from my closet which I’ll share with you in a series called Halloween Costumes from Your Closet (inspired by What I Wore’s Handmade Halloween).
First up in the Halloween Costumes from Your Closet series: sushi!
- White cowlneck sweater and white pants for my rice
- Nude pumps
- Throw pillow in a pink pillowcase for salmon
- Green pashmina, tied around my waist and the pillow
- Pink flower in my hair for the pickled ginger
- For effect, a bowl and chopsticks
Caution: By the end of the evening, you may need to head out for all-you-can-eat sushi!