12/21/10: CONTEST IS CLOSED. Did you win the cashmere scarf?
You may recall the giveaway we did this time last year for Nepali by TDM Design. Just in time for the holidays, we are doing another fabulous giveaway for the Fishnet scarf ($110), handwoven from 100% cashmere in Nepal.
Nepali by TDM creates opportunities for poverty-stricken women to generate sustainable income in Nepal. They are invested in a literacy and education campaign throughout the country. Nepali by TDM’s mission is to bring about social and economic change by allowing women to participate financially in their society.
To give you some ideas on how to wear your new scarf from Nepali by TDM Design, we shot this video on 5 Ways to Wear a Scarf (and we threw in an extra suggestion for good measure!).
This scarf is gorgeous — it’s versatile, vibrant, and I’ve gotten lots of compliments on it already. It’s incredibly insulating from the cold and adds great color and texture to an outfit.
You can purchase the Fishnet scarf in a variety of colors from Nepali by TDM Design for $110.
There are 6 ways you can win the Fishnet scarf. After the mandatory entry, you can do any of the following 5 steps to win, just make sure every contest entry is a separate comment.
Mandatory Entry: Go to www.tdmdesigninc.com and tell us which your favorite scarf is.
- 2nd entry: Fan Nepali by TDM Design on Facebook and Follow @nepalibytdm on Twitter.
- 3rd entry: Become a fan of Cable Car Couture on Facebook and follow @cablecarcouture on Twitter.
- 4th entry: Watch the short video and tell us how you would wear your new scarf.
- 5th entry: Share the love and announce the giveaway on Facebook or Twitter!
- Facebook Example: Enter to win a cashmere scarf! http://bit.ly/hCRjqG
- Twitter Example: Enter to win a handwoven cashmere scarf from @nepalibytdm on @CableCarCouture! http://bit.ly/hCRjqG
- 6th entry: Share your favorite Christmas / holiday memory or tradition.
- Please leave one comment per entry.
The contest ends on Monday, December 20, 2010 at midnight. Let’s hear it from you!
Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!
Copyright 2010 Cable Car Couture. All Rights Reserved.
Blog Disclosure: Cable Car Couture received free product for writing a review for Nepali by TDM Design.