The modbod is sponsoring a giveaway for four basics — a tank top, cap sleeve, 3/4 sleeve, and long sleeve tees. This morning I was at the modbod store at University Mall and was loving what I saw.
In addition to carrying the modbod clothing line, they bring in other items that will coordinate beautifully with them. The modbod store has been my favorite place to shop recently for their stylish selection, great prices, and terrific sales. For the giveaway, I have styled this modbod basic using the Wear One Piece Five Ways concept to show you just how versatile it is.
Long sleeve black crew-neck tee, from left to right:
- With gray jeans and black ankle booties
- With olive dress, black leggings and black booties
- With houndstooth skirt from Blend Fashion, black belt, black boots, blue bijou earrings
- With gray dress from modbod, Owl necklace, black leggings and black boots
- With gray fedora, grey vest, blue bootcut jeans, black ankle booties
3/4 length v-neck tee, from left to right:
- With a tweed newsboy cap, blue bijou jewelry necklace, wooden bangle, bootcut jeans, brown boots
- With snakeskin print scarf and cargo skinny pants from modbod, taupe heels
- With ivory trend coat, tweed skirt, brown boots
- With striped dress, brown tights, and cognac boots
- With faux fur vest, wooden bangle, brown leggings, brown boots
Made in the USA, the modbod has quality manufactured pieces that last longer than the other brands on the market. Because the fabric is thicker, when you wear them, it has a control element that makes less bumps and bulges visible. For just $19, they are a great price! If you only buy things on sale, check out the modbod outlet store where you can get killer deals. One of my girlfriends was at their outlet store recently and got tank tops for $6/each down from the regular $19.
If you can’t wait to add these modbod pieces to your closet, you can buy them from the following with our 20% discount:
- Online at www.themodbod.com
- From the modbod University Mall store @ 575 E. University Parkway Orem, Utah (by Nordstrom)
- From the modbod outlet @ 1180 North Main Street, Springville, Utah
- From the new modbod store @218 N West State Rd. American Fork, Utah
Thanks to our relationship with modbod, you can get 20% off your purchase online or in-store using coupon code 7777. They also have a punch card so if you buy 10 tops, you get 1 free!
(*NOTE: Currently the modbod site is experiencing technical difficulties with accepting the coupon code but the discount is still available in store. If you are want to make a purchase online and get the discount, let me know and I can connect you with a modbod team member.)
One lucky winner will snag these four modbod basics pieces in the color and size of their choice! To enter the contest, follow the rules below.
Main Entry: Tell us which outfit you like best!
- Become a fan of The modbod and Cable Car Couture on Facebook
- Follow @modbod and @cablecarcouture on Twitter
- Subscribe to Cable Car Couture’s fashion and image newsletter
- Tell us how you would style the pieces
- Share the love and tell a friend about the giveaway on Facebook or Twitter!
- Please leave one comment per entry.
The contest ends on Wednesday, November 30 at midnight.
Copyright 2011 Cable Car Couture. All Rights Reserved.
Blog Disclosure: Cable Car Couture received free product for writing a review for modbod.