For Freckles in April‘s 10th day in the Winter Challenge, she challenged us to wear something that scares you. It took me a long time to figure out something that freaked me out in my closet but this is what I came up with:
I’m scared of wearing:
- white pants for fear they’re going to get stained
- the same thing two days in a row
- precious pieces of jewelry
- overly tailored jackets because it makes me look too corporate
- high heels because of what they do to my ankles
Today I threw caution to the wind and wore all of these things.
- Rust blazer – thrifted
- Multi-strand necklace – gift from Grandma
- Paisley tunic, transformed into a tube top – Nordstrom Rack (I wore this yesterday, but differently)
- Nude layering tee – modbod
- Braided belt – F21
- Watch – fossil
- Bracelet – Annie M. Jewelry
- Nail polish – Deborah Lippmann @ Nordstrom
- White pants – Gap
- Nude heels – some shoe store I can’t recall
One thing I am not scared of is orange. It’s my favorite color and wearing it gave me courage so wear all these other things that scare me.
Fill in the blank: Wearing ________ scares me.